Hey Friends! We NEED your VOTE!
PLEASE click ==> HERE <== and ‘LIKE’ our PIC! It’s so EASY and we would appreciate it SO much!
We participated in Proven Winners Container Challenge at P. Allen Smith’s Garden2Blog Event at Moss Mountain Farm in Little Rock, Arkansas and had a BLAST!
NOW, Kenny Point (my partner in crime) and . . . → Read More: Proven Winners Container Challenge!
How to Make “Lyndy Ladybug” From Recycled Tires
1. 2 car tires, one a little larger than the other
2. 1 large plastic salad bowl
3. 2 plastic flyswatters
4. Spray paint – Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow
5. Brush paint –Black and White (small cans)
1. Power drill with ½” bit
2. Utility knife
3. Paint brushes
5. 2x6x8 . . . → Read More: More RECYCLED tires in the GARDEN!
Two Women and a Hoe™ provide professional indoor/outdoor sustainable landscape design, installation, consultations & green garden
maintenance by certified master gardeners and landscape designers. Serving several metro Detroit areas including Royal Oak, Bloomfield Hills, Huntington Woods, Birmingham & Grosse Pointe
Copyright © 2014 Two Women and a Hoe™ - All Rights Reserved