Hey Friends! We NEED your VOTE!
PLEASE click ==> HERE <== and ‘LIKE’ our PIC! It’s so EASY and we would appreciate it SO much!
We participated in Proven Winners Container Challenge at P. Allen Smith’s Garden2Blog Event at Moss Mountain Farm in Little Rock, Arkansas and had a BLAST!
NOW, Kenny Point (my partner in crime) and . . . → Read More: Proven Winners Container Challenge!
May all your gardens grow, Jan ✿✿✿
How to Make “Lyndy Ladybug” From Recycled Tires
1. 2 car tires, one a little larger than the other
2. 1 large plastic salad bowl
3. 2 plastic flyswatters
4. Spray paint – Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow
5. Brush paint –Black and White (small cans)
1. Power drill with ½” bit
2. Utility knife
3. Paint brushes
5. 2x6x8 . . . → Read More: More RECYCLED tires in the GARDEN!
How to Make “Frieda La Frog” From Recycled Tires
Supplies 2 car tires and one larger truck tire 2 small tires with rims (from cart, wheelbarrow, or mower). 4 plastic bowls Tire inner tube Garden hose Recycled rubber doormat Lid from a broken storage tote Duco Cement Silicon caulk . . . → Read More: Recycled tires in the GARDEN!